Sydney is an incredible city. There’s a reason it’s so popular with tourists, and that reason is the diversity of things to do here. From hiking trails in the Blue Mountains to beaches like Bondi Beach (which has world-class surf), Sydney has something for everyone. It also has fantastic museums like the National Maritime Museum, which houses one of Australia’s largest collections of maritime history artifacts. Take some time to explore our recommendations below, and then get out there!
A Morning With The Penguins
You will need:
- A warm coat. It can get chilly at night on Phillip Island, so pack something that you can layer with.
- Comfortable shoes. You’ll be doing some walking around, so make sure your shoes are up for the task! If you have time before your trip, try taking a walk around where you live and see how your feet feel after about an hour or so–this will help give insight into what kind of footwear would be best for this adventure.
- Waterproof gear if it’s raining/raining heavily (or just in case). The weather on Phillip Island is unpredictable at times and may include rain showers; if this happens to be one of those days when nature decides against cooperating with our plans for fun times outdoors together as humans living in Australia…well then at least we’ll all know how good waterproof jackets are!
A Long Weekend In Byron Bay
If you’re looking for an easy weekend getaway from Sydney, Byron Bay is a great choice. The popular tourist destination offers plenty of opportunities to relax and enjoy the beach, as well as many things to do. There are also plenty of accommodation options available in Byron Bay–from luxury hotels and resorts to hostels and camping grounds–so no matter what your budget or preferences may be, there’s something here for everyone!
Enjoy Sydney’s Food Scene
Sydney has a huge food scene. There are many restaurants, cafes and bars to choose from. The food is amazing, healthy and cheap compared to other cities. You can also find unique multicultural dishes that are not available elsewhere in Australia.
See Some Of The Best Artworks In The World
Sydney is home to some of the best artworks in the world. The city has been a leader in the arts since its early days, and thanks to its rich history and diverse population, there’s no shortage of incredible pieces to see.
Here are a few things you should check out if you want to get your fill of high-quality artwork:
· Sydney Opera House – This landmark building is famous for its unique architecture, which features two large shells that evoke waves crashing against each other (and it was designed by Danish architect Jorn Utzon). It also houses several performance spaces where you can catch a show or concert–or even just visit for free!
· Art Gallery Of New South Wales – Located near Hyde Park Corner and featuring exhibitions from around Australia as well as pieces from overseas artists like Picasso and Monet, this gallery offers something for everyone regardless of their interests or tastes!
Spend A Day At Bondi Beach
Bondi Beach is one of Sydney’s most popular beaches. It’s a great place to go for a swim, or just to sit and relax. If you’re hungry, there are many cafes and restaurants nearby where you can grab lunch or dinner at your leisure.
If you like animals, this zoo is a great place to visit. It has over 400 species from all around the world on display in natural habitats, including koalas and kangaroos. You can even feed them if you like! There’s also a reptile exhibit called Scaly Slimy Spectacular that features snakes, lizards and turtles from all over the world.
Take A Favourite TV Show Location Tour
For the ultimate TV fan, there’s nothing better than a tour of the locations where your favourite shows were filmed. There are tours available for many different shows, including Game of Thrones and Wentworth. You can book online or through the tourism office. Some locations are open to the public, so you can get up close and personal with them (if they’re not too busy).
Nightlife in Sydney
You can’t go wrong with a night out on the town in Sydney. From pumping clubs to cosy pubs and everything in between, there’s something for everyone. If you’re looking for a more relaxed atmosphere, head to one of the many rooftop bars for spectacular views over the city skyline. Or if you want an evening out with friends, try one of our favourite restaurants that double as bars after dark! If you are looking for intimate brothels, go to the famous Sydney brothels. You will have a great time and enjoy yourself.
Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb
If you want to get a bird’s-eye view of the city, this is definitely the place to go. The climb takes about two hours and includes an orientation video before you head up the bridge. When you reach the top, there are excellent views of the city and harbor below.
With so many things to do in Sydney, it can be hard to know where to start. If you’re looking for some inspiration, we hope these ideas will help get you started on your next trip!