In earlier days, everyone had sliding aluminum windows installed. The window frames made then were not aesthetically appealing, but now it has become a top choice. Features of aluminum windows like robustness, strength, and durability keep it in trend. Nowadays, modern frames come with colourful frames, and they are chic and classy.
Why should you choose aluminum windows?
- Aluminum windows are durable and resistant to corrosion, resulting in longevity and tenacity.
- Items made of Aluminium are weatherproof. So if you live along the coast, you should get windows made from aluminum as they have a high moisture endurance capacity.
- Aluminum can also endure higher wind loads, and the windows are inherently stable. So they do not suffer damage when exposed to impactful winds and downpours.
- Aluminum windows are incredibly easy to clean and take care of when needed. Just get a cloth and a bucket of warm soapy water. Aluminum also retains its colour Aluminium windows are aesthetically appealing.
- As Aluminium is flexible, manufacturers can bend it into any shape, size, and thickness depending on your preference.
- Aluminum is an ideal choice for sliding windows as well as doors, as aluminum frames can comfortably withstand moisture without damaging their finish for years on end.
- If you wish to improve the thermal performance of your home, then aluminum windows are the best solution.
- Aluminum windows offer excellent insulation, so if you live in a cold city, the windows will limit heat loss and entry of cold wind inside your home.
- Aluminum is recyclable and reusable so, which makes it an environmental-friendly option. If you want to reduce your carbon footprint and replace your home with new windows, go for aluminum frames.
Things to consider before choosing Aluminium Windows
Aluminum windows should be good from the outside as well as the inside. The luminium windows are available in various colours, so you have an extra level of customizability. So make sure that you choose the style that best suits your space
Types of aluminum windows
Aluminum sliding windows
This is the slimmest framed window possible which gives a modern look and can be as wide as ten metres. This site will give you a seamless view. The sliding windows are exceptional in delivering optimal ventilation and keeping the natural light fresh.
Aluminum tilts and turns windows.
Tilt and turn windows are the pinnacle of design innovation. It is an ideal solution for high-rise buildings which will make cleaning easy. The unique design allows the window to open on two axes and provides excellent ventilation.
Aluminum casement windows
Casement windows are versatile and high performing. These are available in contemporary as well as traditional designs. You’ll also find aluminium windows in a range of colour finishes. These can be tailor-made, which will meet your exact requirements.
Aluminum fixed windows
Aluminum fixed windows don’t open outwards or inwards, and these make the space look more spacious than it is.
A range of advanced aluminum ventilators is available, including glazed and a wide choice of wall-mounted applications. These windows are used in schools and colleges because they are best suited for residential and retail schemes.
Aluminum villa windows
These windows are high in style and functionality, and you can enjoy some cool breeze without worrying about mosquitoes and other pests.
How to Choose Aluminium Windows
If you find it properly, there is so much variety in the quality of the various aluminum windows that is available. The best aluminum windows are made from premium aluminum, which is why they have a smooth and consistent finish. The die reduces corrosion and avoids contamination on the surface. When you are comparing the products, do ask where they were manufactured.
What Colours does Aluminium Window Come in?
Grey is the popular shade for aluminum windows. But there are a whole set of other available shades. If you want a bright colour outside, then the paler colours can be chosen, which will complement the interior design.
How to Clean Aluminium Windows?
Aluminum windows require minimal maintenance. This retains their good looks and high levels of performance. Using a non-abrasive cloth and a mild detergent in warm water is best. This will remove all marks from frames. And then dry with a soft cloth. You can also spray silicon spray to lubricate and ensure smooth functionality occasionally.